Monday, April 16, 2007

Picture of the Week Vol. 3

I LOVE this picture!
Howard is one of my BEST friends and is an amazing musician, friend, counselor, listener, leader, mentor, man of God.

This picture reflects a lot about who we are as friends:
*Me, mad because he won't smile
and
*Him, afraid of what I'll do if he won't.

We have so many fun memories!
-Disneyland fireworks under the castle lights
-the Beach praise
-Janette's house
-Beee-have!
-IM-ing
-driving endless hours at each other's side
-some tears
-"eeeeeeehhhhhh" (on Mulholland Madness)
-two fingers up!
-funny faces on ride photos
-s-l-o-w comebacks
-planetary pasta
-"are you wearing shoes?" (my moccasins)
-"once a skank, always a skank!"
-jalapeno cheese pretzels
-I hate it!
-"How can you love someone so much yet not have any thing there?"

There are so many more memories...

I love this picture...mostly because he's in it.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

He looks like a little kid being scolded by his mother, LOL!!!!