Friday, July 27, 2007

I am HERE!

Yes!

I am posting this very post from my hotel in Florida!

I had great flights...all went better than I could have ever imagined!
Things I learned while flying today:
1-I fit perfectly into the middle of two seats on an airplane.
2-Airplane bathroom mirrors BAD; Airport bathroom mirrors GOOD!
3-Making friends is easy!

I drove myself to my hotel :)
Never once got lost!

I just came back from dinner with two amazing people (the Lonsberrys). Had a BLT and fries.

I've already cried (as all of you can imagine) many times...but I am ready to obey God with all my heart.

I'm excited to meet more people and see what God wants me to see (good or bad).

Thanks to all of you who have been fasting and praying...love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I'M SO GLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT GOD CONTINUESTODO!!WHEREVER AND WHATEVER IT IS....IT WILL DEFINATELY BE WORTH WHILE!!!

Anonymous said...

First of all, you shall never have dry skin again (from your other blog). And second of all, I will continue to be praying for you this weekend...

:)
dp.