Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sometimes...I amaze myself!

Things I've done this weekend that I thought either
A) I could never do
or
B) I was too afraid to do

1. Go to another state.
2. Be by myself...alone for a weekend.
3. Drive a car I've never driven before in a place I've never been before.
4. Meet TONS of new people and not be scared.
5. Talk to an Executive Pastor and act normal (or as normal as someone like me could be).
6. Fly alone.
7. Find my way through an airport.
8. Trust God fully.

What a great, growing weekend!

This morning while we were singing in the service, the song we sang said something like:
"What can I do, but thank you
what can I do but give my life to you
Hallelujah, hallelujah
what can I do, but praise you
doing my best to make my everyday
a hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah".

Hallelujah means praise the Lord.
Another definition in the dictionary is a shout of joy, praise, or gratitude.

WOW!

While singing this at church and listening to God's Word being communicated in such a passionate and honest way I couldn't help but be moved by God's Spirit.

God has been and is so faithful in my life.
If it wasn't for Him I wouldn't even be out here and I couldn't have done all of the great things he's allowed me to do up until now.

I really do want my life to be a "Hallelujah".
He deserves that and SO much more from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD IS AMAZING, AND UR LETTING HIM WORK IN YOU....SO UR AMAZIING!!!! :) I'M SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!

JANETTE

Bibi said...

I VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!