Friday, July 20, 2007

I Heart Target

Yesterday, after work Edgar and I went out to Office Max to get some stuff he needed...of course I couldn't resist and I got myself a new memory stick and some golf pencils for weekend services.

After that we went to Target to get some stuff for my car and some stuff I've been meaning to get for my mom.

I got all of those things...plus some extra goodies too.
I don't think I've ever had such a random and seemingly useless amount of things in a shopping cart all at once.

Here's what was purchased:
-file crate
-gas can
-Prestone anti-freeze
-Castrol GTX oil
-notebook dividers
-a set of "Uno" cards
-crossword puzzle book
-"Scrabble" board game
-Beach Boys "Sounds of Summer" CD
-Michael Jackson "Number Ones" CD
-"Scene It" game

I'm listening to my Michael CD as I type...and I love it! Reminds me of the sweetness of the 80's.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

LOVE IT, specially cuz I've already gotten to enjoy the Michael Jackson CD and Scrabble (and I won!!)

Awesome purchase!!!