Thursday, July 19, 2007

In my opinion...

Thursday night was the best part of the SL Conference.

This is why:

After two days of putting up with picky students (on my own with Ricky) Edgar, Bibi and Janette came out to Saddleback to join us for the night.

After taking in the evening session we all headed back to the hotel for a little evening swim.
We got hungry and at about 1am Leo F., Janette, Bibi, German and I went out to find a place that was open.

Of course--nothing was open so we went to the only thing that would be open at that kind of hour: AmPm and the Shell station Mini Mart.

Here are our adventures:

Our delicious purchases
German prepping for weekend services with his new "More, would you rather..."
German's bare feet
Leo running in to check if the AmPm was open
Janette



Best quotes for the night:

#1 GERMAN: "I can't, I'll get fungus"

#2 BIBI: "They [nachos] taste like noogies"

#3 JESSICA: "Let's have a north pole treat, Icees and Hostess snowballs"

Such a fun night...just posting this I had some uncontrollable laughter, just thinking of that night.

3 comments:

Bibi said...

THAT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!

LETS DO IT AGAIN!!

German E. Contreras said...

It was amazing I had lots of FUN!!!! I didn't get fungus!YAY!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I HOPE EVERYONE AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER HAS HAD AS MUCH FUN AS WE DID THAT NIGHT!! :)

JANETTE