Monday, July 23, 2007

What a Monday!

This definitely goes down as one of the downest Mondays I've ever had (is downest even a word?).

There's been some tears (but with me, that usually happens) and also some frustration.

You know those times when everything in your life seems to be...not explainable?
I wish I could articulate what's going on inside my heart, my head at this very moment, but it's so difficult just to get all of that in order, for my own sanity's sake.

The more I write the more depressed I sound...don't worry, I'm not--I'm just doing some processing.

I love the life God has given me, it's just that I'm getting to this point in my life where I have to make decisions that are really life-altering.
It's hard.
It's lonely too.
It's not just Florida...it's my WHOLE life that needs to be dealt with.

This is the point where I'd say something like, "I'd really appreciate your prayers" but if you're reading this, you've probably been praying for me...

So NOW, this is the point where I say, THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Bibi said...

Jess, if there was something I could say to make it all better, I would. If there was something I could do, I would. I'd say it all and do it all but I'm afraid there isn't...

I have been praying for you and I'll continue to do so!!

I love you!!