Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blogs are fun

My friend Ana moved to Idaho several months ago.

She's been reading my blog and we've kept up with each other online (myspace, email, etc.).

Ana came to visit over Spring Break and today she stopped by the church office.

I was super excited to see her!

She was in a rush and said something I found so funny...

"I kind of don't feel the need to catch up with you, because I've been reading your blog, it's like I know everything that's happening to you."

So we laughed, didn't catch up and then she left.

Funny, huh?

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love this story! It's actually pretty true!

Anonymous said...

blogs are cool. I like them better than Myspace or Facebook.

Anonymous said...

now that i think about it, their is alot of things we need to talk about.
But is so true... I feel like i know everything about you. lol call me sometime, it will be fun to chat!!!
ana