Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's New to Me

I've posted about the new TV I'm watching...Smallville.

It's not really new, but it's new to me...

Truth be told, after watching the first couple of episodes I wasn't hooked. I waited three long weeks before I continued on to the second half of the first disc of season 1.

After getting home on Friday night I sat up in my bed and watched four episodes straight.

I really love it!

Luckily, Smallville is several seasons in, which means I have SO much new TV to look forward to!

2 comments:

Allison said...

You'll get there...and then you will love it! Stick with it!

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge Superman fan, but I have never seen Smallville. I didn't even know it was about Superman until season 3, and then I was too far behind...I'll have to pick up or rent season 1 and check it out!