Monday, March 10, 2008

Really Funny

I spent the better part of the day with Jorge Bracy yesterday.

He and Evelyn had two passes to California Adventure, so we went with them.

Jorge asked if I would post on my blog about the day. He said he wanted to know what "made" it to the blog.

I laughed and just said that I post about anything I consider interesting, funny, exciting, random stuff.

He said he wanted to do something exciting so I'd post about him.

Here are some of the things he wanted to do:
Carry Evelyn and I at the same time.
Jump off the Hyperion Bay Theater.
Do a cool move on one of the rides.
Leap off one of the outdoor rides and float across to the other side of the pier.

I really love laughing with Jorge!

Plus, I love the fact he said my blog was better than Howard's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.