Friday, May 25, 2007

Jorge Bracy



You've read a lot about my friend Bibi Bracy here on the blog.
She's one of my favorite people in the world.

She also happens to have a little brother and sister, Jorge and Connie.

Jorge is just a couple of years younger than her...but Jorge looks and acts a bit older than his age (always has...well, at least since I've known him).
Lately Jorge has become part of our little group when we hang out.
He's with us:
in the pool...
having lunch...
at the beach...
at shops (note: I didn't say shopping because we never actually buy anything)...
at parties...

And you know what? He's a lot of fun.

SOME THINGS I ENJOY ABOUT JORGE:
He likes to laugh a lot.
He says inappropriately funny comments in front of girls.
He likes to physically fight (wrestle) in public.
He is very opinionated.
He is not shy about the truth.
He knows how to throw out the low blows.
He looks manly while driving a Bronco.
He has one of the most "Colgate-ed" smiles I've ever seen.
He takes care of his feet.
He likes to give piggy back rides.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW I HARDCORE MISS HIM!!!

Bibi said...

YAH!!! That's my lil bro!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! TOO BAD BIBI! HE'S MY BOO!