Thursday, May 31, 2007

Extra Long Weekend

This weekend was so busy that I had to wait until yesterday to be able to update my posts.
Let me give you a brief synopsis (I do promise to post with more detail about each event in individual posts):

FRIDAY
*work until 1:30pm
*p/u my mom and grams at the airport
*head over to my house to get some of my grandma's stuff
*go to visit my uncle and drop off my grandma
*have some pozole with my mom, grandma, and Edgar at my uncles house
*go home and rest a bit
*drop Edgar off
*pick Bibi up
*stop by the Olive Garden and pick up a gift card for Tina
*have an amazing time at Tina's grad party at Red Robin

SATURDAY
*do Kid Kare at church for the "Focus on the Family" Seminar (9am-2pm)
*have meeting with Student Leadership (2-3:30pm)
*take shower
*go to Blockbuster with Edgar to buy used DVDs
*hang out with my family
*buy stuff from the ice cream truck
*watch "The Final Cut" (with my parents and sister chatting it up in the kitchen-with my aunt- while Edgar slept on my couch)
*drop Edgar off
*study Sunday's message
*go to bed

SUNDAY
*share at both Sunday services (on deepening our faith and relationship with God)
*do a little drive-thru action at Carl's Jr. with Janette
*go to Knott's for the better part of the day
*pick my mom up from my uncle's house
*go home and to bed

MONDAY
*go grocery shopping with my mom at 8:30am
*Hardcore meeting at IHop
*go to a BBQ with the main adult leaders
*go to a BBQ at home
*have fun with my familia
*chat with my cousins
*organize some papers in my room
*organize some shelves in my room
*go to bed

TUESDAY (I didn't realize I actually had a four day weekend until Edgar explained to me that I normally have Tuesday off, hence my four day weekend)
*wake up way too early
*clean my room
*clean the kitchen
*run errand
*feel sick
*go to bed-where I spend the rest of the afternoon
*tutor
*go back home
*chores
*try to go to bed
*can't
*finally go to bed

Yes, long weekend...but really I worked through my weekend...so not such a long weekend after all, huh?

1 comment:

Bibi said...

WOW YOU'RE CRAZY JESS!!

I wish I could remember all the things I do in detail the way you do, it would be cool...