Monday, May 21, 2007

I love him/her/them, but...

This phrase is one that is commonly known to come out of my mouth.

It's usually used right before I'm about to make a critical, yet not positive, statement about someone or something that particular someone does.

Examples:
- "I love him, but can't he ever shut up?"
- "I love her, but she's got major dependency issues."
- "I love them, but why do they have to be so annoying?"

My friends Bibi and Janette always know when one of these comments is about to come out of my mouth because they immediately start laughing and prepare themselves for the worse.

Unfortunately, tonight I must give one of them this phrase:

Janette,

I love you, but you never put your name at the end of your comments on my posts. I know it's you, but I would love for everyone else who reads my blog to know it's you too. It would mean a lot to me if you started to do that.

Love you (not buts),
Jessica :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! (I SEROUSLY WAS) ...I GUESS ARE RELATIONSHIP CAN NO LONGER BE KEPT A SECRET!! I THOUGH IF U AND I KNEW THE TRUTH THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD FADE AWAY!! I LOVE U....BUT AM VERY SAD THAT'S NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU! JK!! :)
I LOVE UR BLOGS, BUT NOT NEARLY AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU!!!

JANETTE FRAGOSO

Anonymous said...

No, it's caz I reserved the right to be "Anonymous" on Jessica's blogs....

Bibi said...

Hey maybe you shouldn't post your last name, it could be dangersous.

Jessica Torres said...

Bibi, your last name is on my blog :)