Friday, May 18, 2007

But I thought I was Meredith?

In honor of the season finale of Grey's Anatomy I took the "Grey's Diagnosis" test to find out what character I am most like.

The first time I took it I came out as Callie Torres. Granted, we do have the same last name...but me? Callie?!?! No, I refuse. I am nothing like Callie. I don't go gawking after men or give people dirty looks. Cousins, relatives, maybe, but me be her? No.

I re-took the test and came out as Izzie Stevens. Me...Izzie?!?! Am I that annoying? Yes, we got the emotional thing going on, but really? I don't even know how to bake if it doesn't come in a box.

This whole time I categorized myself as a Meredith...guess not. I don't drink, have bad family relationships, sleep a lot or pick up strange men in bars and take them home with me.

Callie, Izzie please take no offense to the fact that I would never want to be you. I'd never marry or fall in love with someone like George (George, please don't be offended by this either). The issues in your life and the way you react to them just drive me crazy.
So me be you? Just doesn't go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's just say that those tests are a waste of time....you will never be as close to any of those people....those tests are all rigged....if you answer it in a certain way....you will be that person....you're better off using your time on who you really am.....

Jessica Torres said...

howard...it's just for fun!