Friday, May 18, 2007

Unfinalized Finale

*SPOILER ALERT! If you haven't seen the Grey's season finale, this blog will give many things away.

Last night I watched the second half of the Grey's Anatomy season finale (season 3) at Janette's house. We would have seen the whole thing but we were at a funeral that had an extensive program.

So...where do I start? Mmmmm, okay...here's what I was thinking the entire time: What?

Questions I have after last night:
What will George do now with his failed exam? Have a baby? Stay with Callie? Leave the medical field?
What is wrong with Derek? Is he serious about Meredith being the one who couldn't commit? Will he end up with Meredith's sister (the woman who offered him a drink at the bar and is a new intern at Seattle Grace)?
And Burke pushed for the wedding day because? Where did he go?
Cristina is free? Good, bad?
Izzie? Why are you, you?
Meredith...it's over? Is that what you really want?

Everyone is alone or miserable.

What is Grey's, a Greek tragedy?

This is definitely one of the most un-final finales I've ever seen.

Am I already waiting for next season?
You bet I am!

Good job producers and writers of Grey's Anatomy...I am more hooked now than ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who past away? I heard Chiwawa told me that it was one of your bs's member's family.

Jessica Torres said...

yes, Estrella's dad.