Thursday, May 31, 2007

Why I love* Knott's

* I don't love Knott's. I actually would be lying if I said I did. I kind of really dislike it.

#1 I paid almost $30 to get in and only got on about 8 rides.
#2 They only have about 8 rides I can actually "ride" on.
#3 Their pizza takes a little rubbery.
#4 There is a plethora of trash all over the floors.
#5 The "Log Ride" never works when I'm there.
#6 The employees look like they aren't old enough to drive a car, much less manage a roller coaster.
#7 They have this kind of art displayed on their roof tops:




Yes, this is actual gum--a rather large collection of gum--gracing the top of the roof of a ride were about to board (Silver Bullet, to be exact). Side note, the picture does this scene little justice.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

YAh, Knott's is a pretty dirty place.