Monday, March 24, 2008

I Wanna' Be With Somebody

I really love to be by myself.

I've even posted about it.

I think I'm done with alone for a good couple of weeks...

This past week, has been filled with many, many people...and I've loved it!

With Damaris at Hermosa near some tipsy people...
talking and talking and talking with Janette at Stonewood...
Happy Birthday at Chilli's with new, good friends...
lots of students yelling and screaming at Keystone Lanes...
fitting three in a bed made for two...
making no sense with Abby at In-N-Out...
li-nner with a missed friend on Saturday evening...
confusing ABC with some of my best friends...
sharing Easter with family and strangers...

I was totally reminded of how good it is to have people you love around to make you laugh and think and be fun.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

I'm very happy for you! :)