Monday, September 24, 2007

I Turn 24 Tomorrow

So I thought I'd list 24 things that I'd like to have (this list might not be realistic...but bear with me):

#1 Peace-about oh so many things in my life right now.
#2 Laptop
#3 Financial Stability
#4 A new Haircut
#5 Vacation
#6 iPod
#7 Concert tickets to aforementioned artists shows.
#8 A shopping spree
#9 Premium Pass to Disneyland
#10 Flat screen TV
#11 New Luggage
#12 Roxy Bedspread
#13 Rain resistant shoes
#14 Nicer car
#15 A better attitude
#16 Wisdom
#17 Patience
#18 New sneakers
#19 Moldable spirit
#20 Time
#21 My mom to be healthy
#22 Cell phone
#23 A meal at the Olive Garden
#24 A college degree

**Note: These are in no particular order...so please don't judge me based on my listing abilities.

What do YOU want?

1 comment:

Bibi said...

Wow, that's a very COOL list and I don't think thiers anything unrealistic about it....