Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Mother The Hulk

In my family, we all give each other nicknames.

They are random but make us laugh because we choose them from a particular incident or moment in time we all shared.

For example:
A while back my mom was washing dishes and as she picked up a plate it broke, in her hands, with little to no force placed on it.

She told us about it and my sister and I called her the Incredible Hulk, saying she is so strong that she doesn't even know her own strength (does that make sense?).

Yesterday and today, that theory was proven in real life.

My mom underwent surgery and she kicked MAJOR A**.

She's got pain and suffering but is taking it like a champ! I am so proud of her and love her too!

My mom IS the Incredible Hulk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is incredible! She didn't even look like she was suffering from pain....snored peacfully like a champ!

Bibi said...

Hope she's doing better!!!