Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Music

I just bought this Cd compilation last week.

It's Chris Tomlin's "Not to Us" and "The Noise We Make" Cds.

I've been listening to the "Not to Us" Cd non-stop for the past 5 days.

I can't help but feel so inspired and encouraged to humble myself before God when listening to Chris' lyrics.

"the earth is shaking
the mountains shouting
it's all for YOU
the waves are crashing
the sun is raging
it's all for YOU"

"What a wonderful Maker
What a wonderful Savior
How majestic Your whispers
And how humble Your love
With a strength like no other
And the heart of a Father
How majestic Your whispers
What a wonderful God"

So sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those lyrics so simple yet truthful? i want my life to be like that!!!

dp

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I WANNA BE IN UR CAR AND LISTEN!!!

JAN