Monday, December 10, 2007

#1 First Date

This is Part 1 of a series of recommendations I've been working on (all of this work has been going on in my head).

A couple of night's ago while having dinner I mentioned to the girls that the place we were having dinner at was a great first date location. I thought it through and if I really put my mind to it, I can think of so many places that would be ideal for many occasions.

So boys and girls...LISTEN UP!

GREAT FIRST DATE LOCATION:

O'Malley's Pub on Main Street in Seal Beach.

The ambiance is cozy, not too romantic, but sweet enough (it's a bit noisy, but the noise adds character). They have an awesome fireplace and very home-y yet cool decor. The food ranges from $5-18...which I think says, "Hey, I'm paying for a good meal, but not trying to impress you". They have amazing chicken wings, a great bar, and great waiters. After your meal, you can walk around Main Street and chat...it's really not too romantic at all which leaves for a less stressful evening. The dress can be casual and there's room for a lot of talk, which I think is needed on a first date.

Definitely worth trying out.

#2 Second Date...is coming soon!

No comments: