Monday, December 31, 2007

When I plan my babies...

they will not be delivered near a major, gift affiliated, holiday.

I have several friends and family members who've had or will have their birthdays take place within one to two weeks of Christmas.

I spoke to one of their mothers and she proudly stated that she asked her son what he'd prefer, a Christmas or birthday gift.

What a jip!

How can you cut your kid out? He deserves two gifts, just like everyone else...

poor kid, it wasn't his idea to be born near Christmas.

Dear My Future Children,

Mommy will try her best to have you between the months of February and November.
I promise!

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you better not have any oops babies then...

Bibi said...

what are "oops babies"?

Anonymous said...

oops babie is you! j/k!

Allison said...

Even if you don't succeed between Feb and Nov, just be sure to really "gift up" your kid well...

I always think this same thing! I hate the combo-gift garbage!