Monday, December 17, 2007

I Like Junk

If you know me it's no surprise for you to hear that I like to eat junk food.

I like fast food, Coke, Cup 'Noodles, chips, candy, Top Ramen, etc. And I eat it all the time. It's hard for me to have moderation when it comes to food.

The other night, while driving back to California (from Mexico) we stopped at a gas station and I bought some Flaming Hot Fritos (my favorite chips) and a cherry Slurpee. I can't tell you how happy eating and drinking these made me!

Then I googled Fritos and this picture came up:

Is it bad that even after seeing what the chips actually contain I'm still planning on buying some on my way home?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop eating it....i hate it...

Bibi said...

you should really try to eat better, for your own good and future...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm right there with you. TACO BELL tonight! It's horrible... It really, really is.