Monday, December 24, 2007

Holiday Weekend

I was immersed in all things Christmas this entire weekend:

I...

-Shopped for gifts
-Cooked
-Wrapped gifts
-Went to a Christmas party
-Baked holiday funfetti cupcakes for my students
-Taught a lesson on Jesus' birth
-Finished my gift shopping
-Shopped for church Christmas stuff (mostly baking things)
-Baked over 100 chocolate chip cookies
-Made 105 Christmas goodie bags
-Sang Christmas carols
-Baked until 3AM
-Woke up early to complete 3 large and one small holiday home baked treat bins. (Which turned out GREAT!) They included chocolate chip cookies, brownies, holiday funfetti cupcakes, sugar cookies in the shape of hearts and stars, holiday marshmallows.

With the exception of wrapping some last minute gifts (my mom summoned me as her personal gift wrapper this year), I'm pretty much ready!

Christmas, here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UR DEFINATELY SUPERWOMAN!! HOPE U HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!

Bibi said...

WOW!! You REALLY are SUPERWOMAN!!!