Saturday, December 1, 2007

Boys vs. Girls

I hung out with 2 girls and 8 boys today.

We all met up at the Bracy's to watch the USC/UCLA (go USC!) game.

We had a blend of ages and types...some students, some college students, some adults, etc. We mostly watched the game, threw banter around (Rene...on fire) and played guessing games and riddles. We made a Vons run, bought burritos, made pasta and even made s'mores over the BBQ grill.

The guys played football, the girls laughed at the boys...it was nice.

Today's guy/girl ratio was really unbalanced (for my taste). I got to the house and thought, "where are all the girls at?". Once we started to laugh and have fun, I thought, "what girls?".

I had fun and actually appreciated that there wasn't any girl drama happening (girl students). Don't get me wrong, I love my girl students, but guys tend to be easier to please, way more easy going (go-with-the-flow) and willing to just laugh at about anything.

What's your viewpoint?

2 comments:

Bibi said...

I've always thought guys are way less drama, which is why I think I hang out with guys often. But you can't just dismiss girls for the drama cuz it's that drama that gives us something to talk about and even works to bring us closer.

I like both...

Anonymous said...

Aw...i wish i wasn't sick and could be there...i had to watch the game all by myself half asleep in my room...

Like bibi say...there are pros and cons with both boys and girls....however...being a guy...a little bit of drama is understandable...excessive drama just totally out weights everything else....

friendly advise to the girls...less drama...more love...says Jesus...