Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HSM

Last Sunday I went with my sister and my two nieces to Downtown Disney (to Libby Lu) to get the girls Libby make-overs; hair, nails, make-up...the whole thing, for Alora's birthday.

As we were getting out of the car, I told the girls that I wanted to learn a dance from High School Musical (they know EVERY song and EVERY dance). I said I mostly wanted to learn "We're All in This Together" or "Bop to the Top".

So there in the parking lot I made my first attempt.

As we walked toward the shops all Alora could say is, "Oh, Jessica! You're my favorite silly aunt!".

After cake and ice cream at the house, we played High School Musical songs, danced, (choreographed and un-choreographed musical numbers) sang and laughed.

Being called a "favorite silly aunt" was definitely the highlight of my week!

What would be the highlight of this week, would be to finally learn all of the dance steps to at least one of those songs.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I can teach you! We learned "All in This Together" for Wildside...

I wish I had known this before you came to meet last week...I could have taught you!

Bibi said...

You are silly!!