Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Don't Even Notice

"Men go abroad to wonder at the height of mountains, the huge waves of the sea, the long coarse of rivers, the vast compass of the ocean, the circular motion of the stars, but they pass by themselves and they don't even notice." -Augustine

I wonder how different my love for others would be if I constantly reminded myself of the wonder that every person is?

Every person is a walking miracle, created by God, designed so delicately, no one like them has ever existed or will ever exist after them, God intentionally made them who they are...

They are unique, precious, marvelous, beautiful, amazing...

Even the people who bug, annoy, irritate me...they, too, are such a masterpiece.

I just hope to be able to live out this truth everyday.

1 comment:

neely said...

i agree...even though sometimes the annoying ones make it difficult!