Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scaredy-Cat

Halloween is right around the corner.

I couldn't be less excited.

Not because I don't like costumes and candy (I actually love those)...

but because scary movies freak me out and that's all that seems to be on cable this month.

I know what you're thinking,"just change the channel Jess"...that's just it...I can't. I get sucked in and then I get freaked out...I hate it.

Like right now, The Ring and I are having a channel flipping frenzy...once it gets too intense I change the channel, but there I go...flipping back a couple of minutes later.

Thank God for commercials!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm with you...I LOVE Halloween (pumpkins, the fall smell in stores, costumes at Target), but I am such a baby when it comes to movies... Poltergeist is as scary as I get...

Anonymous said...

I love scary movies!