Monday, October 13, 2008

soCal is soCold

I've been sleeping with one sheet covering me for the better part of the summer. There were nights when I slept with not sheets at all...it was so hot and sticky...gross.

About a week ago, I switched to using my duvet. It felt perfect, not too hot, not too cold.

Two nights ago, I officially pulled out my winter blankets...I'm talking heavy duty warmth.

It's felt incredible to sleep with warm, soft blankets and not be hot, sticky and sweaty...

The only bad part about the cold weather is getting up in the morning. My bed and blankets are so warm and comfy that I can't seem to peel myself out of bed.

Oh me, it's always something!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was abnormally hot when we were there for the Gathering.

neely said...

you should wait till summer to come to seattle.
also...i tagged you on my blog

Bethany said...

The hardest part about October is it always tricks us by having one cold night, going back to smoldering hot for another 2 weeks, and then finally giving us the fall we've been waiting for.

And I fell for it once again this year. Today I wore my heavy jacket in the 85 degree weather.

2 weeks and counting...