Wednesday, October 17, 2007

100% Behind Me

After our Norm's run on Saturday night I asked Howard to take the Firestone route to the freeway, so that he could drive behind me (I've been having car trouble and was scared that I'd be left stranded on Firestone, on a Saturday night, at 1am).

When I realized how late it was I changed my mind...I didn't want him to stay up even later.

As I drove down the street I saw him behind me...I thought, "Aw, Howard is so sweet...although I asked him not to, he's still taking the Firestone entrance to the freeway...just to back me up!".

The entrance came and went, but Howard stayed behind me.

He followed me all the way home...

as I parked, he rolled down his window and said "good night"...

he drove off.

What a cool way to symbolize that you're behind your friends...I love Howard for this and so many more reasons, he's awesome.

4 comments:

Bibi said...

WOW, he's freaking awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I SECOND BIBI'S MOTION!!! J

Anonymous said...

as do i.

:)

dp

Anonymous said...

You're all amazing! I love you all!