Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Cry at Weddings

But I bet you already knew that.

Here's the weird part...even if I don't know the bride and groom, I still cry.

When I was in high school, my then boyfriend had a hot season of marriage in his family and in the year and a half that we dated we probably went to about 5 weddings in his family.

I cried at every single one...and had never even met half the couples and barely knew the rest.

I haven't been to a wedding in a long time (my sister's was the last), but last night I cried again.

I saw Giuliana Rancic's (Depandi) "Married Away" wedding special on the Style Network. She married Apprentice Season 1 winner Bill Rancic in Capri (Italy).

Everything was so beautiful, to see their love for each other, the commitment they were both making to one another, the excitement and joy in their families, with their friends...just brought me to tears...not once, but several times.

I figure...if I'm a wreck now...what will I do when my day comes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chillona!

Anonymous said...

How cute was her assistant/wedding planner!