Monday, October 8, 2007

Concert = Free make-out session

I had lunch with my friend Jason this weekend (yes, same simudate guy).

Jason is moving back to La Mirada after spending the last year in San Diego, so he mentioned that some of his valuables got shuffled around in the move. He needed a charger for his iPhone and wanted to look around for a futon.

Because we finished lunch so quickly, we decided to go get him a charger down the street from the restaurant and hit Target up to look at their furniture (really...I just love Target and will find ANY excuse to go).

Jason insisted I drive because we were in "my hood"...I agreed, not too pleased with the idea. This was the second time Jason has ever been in my car. Once I turned the car on, my guilty pleasure played out loud...Michael Buble. I asked Jason if I should change it...boys tend to tell me it's cheezy (except for German). He LOVED it. My thoughts...he scores points...which still leaves his in the negative section.

Once we got to Target we shopped around and he got me this CD as a late birthday gift:

He said it was because of my love for the classics...nice.

After that, we talked more of Buble and how I'd LOVE to go to a concert of his, once he tours again in the States.

Disclaimer: If you know me well, you know that the following statement was purely comedic on my behalf.

I told Jason that I want to go see Buble SO badly that I'd make-out with the guy who actually took me.

He got the craziest look on his face and said, "So that's what it takes to kiss you?".

Just FYI, if I come home from a Buble concert...I may have put myself in an awkward position.

What is the craziest thing you'd do to go see a show you've been waiting for?

Side Note: No, I would never make-out with a guy for a free concert.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...u like Him and u like Michael...just kiss him!! Just do it!!

Jessica Torres said...

Which anonymous is this?

Anonymous said...

Dude, you should just kiss him already!!! You know you want to...

Jessica Torres said...

Bibi...stop it...or I'll tell Gus you want to kiss him...

Kim said...

I love it you so make me smile... so what if a girl was to take you to the concert.... :)

Anonymous said...

oh wow... the fact that he said: "so that's what it takes to kiss you" AND he bought you a Frank Sinatra CD are big big signs of interest on his part.

so, i think ive decided.

I will buy tickets to the next Buble concert myself, and hand them over to homie.

and we'll see what happens after that.

;)
sp

Anonymous said...

opps. that was supposed to be DP...

;)

p.s. i JUST literally got your letter right now. Alice, my hostmom, just brought it to me saying: "ooooh! Look! Someone special got a letter..." as she insisted that it was from a "Jesse" not a "Jessica"...

oh dear.

i love it i love it i love it.

*comforting*

:)