Tuesday, October 23, 2007

In 3 Words...

Use three words only...no more, no less.

Where is your cell phone? By my bed
Where is one of your parents? At home resting
Cheesecake? My favorite dessert
Your favorite thing to do? TV on DVD
Your dream last night? Involved a fight
Your favorite drink? Ice cold coke
The room you're in? Little back office
George Bush? Is my president
What you're good at? Making people laugh
One of your wish list items? A new laptop
Where did you grow up? In ghetto fabulosity
The last thing you did? Read peoples' blogs
What are you wearing? Pink and brown
Who stole your sunglasses? Still have them
Ketchup? On my fries!
Your computer? Acting up lately
Your life? Such a gift
Your mood? Kind of sleepy
Your next blog? Wait and see
Your car is? Sort of old
Your summer? Way too short
Your favorite color? Nothing beats blue
When is the last time you laughed? I'm always laughing

I tag Bibi, German and Howard.

No comments: