Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Can you PHIL it?

Saturday night...Hollywood...The Wiltern.
Bibi, Howard, Janette (in the loge) and I saw The Myriad, Phil Wickam and David Crowder Band.

The show was great and all three performances had us happy!

We found out that Janette is such a Phil Wickam groupie! She and one of her friends even went downstairs to meet him during the intermission. Phil is 23, single and very cute...so Janette was more intrigued than ever. All night we made "PHIL" comments...like, "I'm PHILing good", "The show was PHILabulous!" and "I PHIL like I want to see Phil again". It never got old.

Here was Bibi's view at the beginning of the show:

and once the music started her hair bounced like no other.
David Crowder Band
Yes, we gave in to Norms

Crowder did almost ever song from their new CD...it was good.

2 comments:

Bibi said...

That concert made my month!!

Bibi said...

Can't wait for the next one!!