Thursday, October 18, 2007

Too Much TV

I've been watching too much TV lately (that's what happens when you have too many house guests).

But last night I'm glad I did...

a couple of weeks ago some of us had a conversation about nature vs. nurture in gender identity and Janette brought up the story of twin boys who, because of a horrible accident, were raised as a girl and a boy.

As I flipped channels I caught a documentary about these twins on The Learning Channel.

The Reimer twins, Bruce and Brian, lived such a sad and tragic life as a result of the choices a doctor convinced their parents to make. And all to prove a theory that never resulted to be true.

Imagine, to first be Bruce, then Brenda and then David.

You can read more about him HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you watch too much tv, period.