Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Flip Side

*Note: Goofy and I never officially dated.

Last week was Valentine's Day (or Singles' Awareness Day). I posted 10 perks that made it good to be single. Today I am taking my single hat off and posting the top 10 perks about being a part of a couple. So here it goes:

#1 You can count on getting something good when a holiday or birthday rolls around.

#2 You have access to unlimited hugs and kisses (unless you date Bibi who needs her space :)).

#3 You get the "I miss you" long distance phone call when the other half of the couple is out of town.

#4 You don't have to do a date search for special ocassions or family functions.

#5 You have someone who is literally "on call" to have fun with you.

#6 When they "get" you.

#7 When they do the things they know you love.

#8 You can have a combo-name like: Chookie, GuBi, Jessger, etc.

#9 You get to have those inside jokes nobody else gets (note to the reader: just don't laugh at those jokes in front of other people, because then you just look dumb).

#10 You can count on that person to love you even when you aren't deserving of that love.

So loving someone isn't all that bad :)


2 comments:

Bibi said...

Aahh! You're so romantical! But what's wrong with needing some space? J/K :)

Soon you will have your other perfect half!!

Jessica Torres said...

I dooooooooo! (that is what I will be saying when I find him)