Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Day Off

I used to have Wednesdays off, now I've switched to Tuesdays. Not because I wanted to, but because I just got an assistant and she can only come in on Mondays and Wednesdays which means I should be here when she's here.

Yesterday was my first official Tuesday off and I've got to tell you, Tuesday's got nothing on Wednesday. I didn't realize how much I liked Wednesdays until now. It just fits perfectly in the middle of the week, feels right to stay in on Wednesday, Tuesday seemed weird.

Maybe I just have to get used to it.
I hope so because I don't want to keep feeling like this.

P.S. Tuesday, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, it's nothing personal, it's just the Wednesday and I had a thing going on. Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

Bibi said...

You're right!! Wednesday falls in the middle of the week so it's logical to take it off but no worries, you'll get use to Tuesday.
P.S. I don't think Tuesday took it personal, Tuesday is very understanding.

Jessica Torres said...

i hope so!