Friday, February 9, 2007

This guy

Robin Thicke.

I saw this guy's video on MTV a couple weeks back. I can't even remember the name of the song, but what I can't seem to get out of my head is his high pitched yet alluring voice.

He's a JT (Justin Timberlake) look-alike with a similar range in vocals. When I first saw the video I had to do a double take 'cause I thought it was Justin...but it wasn't.

What's weird about it is that his voice has this perfect combination of annoyance and sultriness that just draws you in. It's kind of scary...every time the video comes on, I want to change the channel...but I can't...he just sucks me in.

I thought he would annoy me if I ever heard him speak (with a name like Robin?)...you know...like be a arrogant pop star...but he wasn't at all-I saw him perform on TRL last week. As he talked to Vanessa he proved to be a charming and humble artist. Check him out if you want.

No comments: