Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mi Familia

*Me, Mom, Marlen, Don and Dad
*Jeremy
*Lillian





*Baby Don














I love my family and just felt the impulse to write about them.
Here are some of my favorite family traits:

Mom- She knows how to love me just the way I need to be loved (sometimes with a hug, sometimes with a slap-not literally).

Dad- He has a funny way of showing he cares...but when he does he really does.

Sister- She knows me so well and just has a way of making me feel like she understands me-she's also one of the rare people that I can laugh with when absolutely no words are spoken.

Brother-in-law- He is honest, even when it's hard, you can count on him saying the truth.

Niece- She loves to be loved...and I love to love her.

Nephew J- His tiny little words just melt my heart.

Nephew D- Once he sees me he smiles, once I see him I love him even more.

I love my family and hope they feel the same way about me. They better.

2 comments:

Bibi said...

Your family sounds very lovable!!

Jessica Torres said...

they are...they are!