Thursday, February 15, 2007

My VD

Dear Marie,

Last night I had a lovely dinner at one of your restaurants for VD with a couple of my best friends. I truly enjoyed the food and company. I just had a couple of thoughts to share with you regarding my dining experience.

  • The woman across the room from us had an exaggerated hacking cough that seemed to last at least 30 minutes. You might consider offering complimentary surgical masks on the way in to the restaurant, I'm sure I caught something from that lady.
  • The separators between booths are a bit too tall for my taste. I had to lean all the way over in my seat just to get a good look at the cute baby sitting at the next booth (Howard almost pushed me over).
  • Your dinner portions are so heavy. After finishing my absolutely delicious chicken and mushrooms entree I felt full and hearty. Little did I know I'd be stuck in my bathroom for the better part of the night getting rid of about one quarter of my meal. BTW I was "sitting" the whole time...if you get the hint.

Thank you for the great food and customer service you offer. I hope to visit again soon!

Sincerely,

Jessica Torres

2 comments:

Bibi said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your VD dinner!

Jessica Torres said...

you were supposed to be there bibi :)