Monday, February 26, 2007

Sleep too much, sleep too little?

For the past two weeks (or maybe even more) I've been running on 6 hours of sleep per night. And to be honest...I've been fine. Sometimes I've felt tired but nothing too big. I've gone to bed at 12:30am or so and woke up at around 7am.

The past two nights I've gotten extremely sleepy at around 10pm and fallen asleep by 10:30pm. Then when I wake up at 7am I am so tired. All of yesterday I kept yawning and even took a drowsy 2 minute sleeper while visiting my cousins.

Why is it that when I sleep what I should be sleeping (medically speaking) I am so tired but when I sleep way too little...I'm fine?

All I want to do right now is crawl back in to bed.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

Maybe your body is just trying to let you something...