Thursday, February 22, 2007

OHHH Love to Love Ya' Baby

We all have things that we love.
Maybe nobody else understands them but we do...so we chose to love them in spite of what anyone else might say or think.

I have those things...so here they are:

#1 Watching 2 episodes of "Grey's Anatomy" before I go to bed.

#2 Eating Cup Noodles with my fingers.

#3 Giving my self pedicures and manicures.

#4 Reading People and US Weekly.

#5 Watching reality TV.

#6 Staying in bed too long.

#7 Coming home after work to an empty house, with no one to bug me.

#8 Holding both the DVD and TV remotes, a bag of Hot Cheetos, drinking a Coke while watching a good movie all while on my comfy couch.

#9 Watching TV on DVD.

#10 Browsing through the $1 section at Target.

#11 Posting on my blog.

Just writing these out makes me long to experience them :)
What are yours?

3 comments:

Bibi said...

The things I love to do:
#1 Walking down Main St in Seal Beach
#2 Making breakfast with my mom
#3 Playing with my bunny (but he's dead now)
#4 Watching Pride & Prejudice when I'm home alone
#5 Setting my alarm clock really early even if I'm not getting up
#6 Staying in the shower until my fingers get wrinkled
#7 Eating pineapple pizza when ever I get a chance
#8 Sleeping during the day
#9 Reading Jessica's blog
#10 And last but not least writing letter (addressed to God)

Jessica Torres said...

nice...think you could blog that? :)

Bibi said...

nah