Friday, February 2, 2007

My ABC's

Fill in your own ABC's:

A--Accountability Partner: Bibi Bracy
B--Book I Finished in a Day: Nicholas Sparks' "A Walk to Remember"
C--Cookie: Oatmeal Raisin
D--Dumb, Made-up Word: Tangedy
E--Eighth Grade Memory: Lunch at the Quad
F--Fashion Store: D'Arte Connection
G--Girly Activity: Pedicures
H--Hello: the one crossing the street in Spain
I--Ignorant Comment: "That's just the way I think"
J--Joyful moment: laughing so hard your stomach hurts and you can't breathe
K--Kids: Lillian, Jeremy and Baby Don
L--Laugh: Janette's
M--Meal at Disney: Hooke's Point (Janette's Birthday 06)
N--New Show I'm Watching: Grey's Anatomy
O--Old Song: Salt N' Pepa's "Push It"
P--Pee: the one in your dreams
Q--Question People Ask: When are you getting married?
R--Rest and Relaxation Spot: My bed
S--Sex and the City Episode: The one where Carrie gets shoe-shamed
T--Television Show: I Love Lucy
U--Ultimate Blogger: Me
V--Vicks Cough Drop Flavor: Cherry
W--Worship Song: How Great is Our God
X--X-ray: the one where Meredith figured out why the woman was having seizures
Y--Yell: Willy saying "Yeah!"
Z--Zoo Animal: Giraffe

I tag Bibi and German to fill in their ABC's. But you can't copy my categories..make up your own.

No comments: