Thursday, March 1, 2007

Lock-Out

In the youth ministry business we have a little something known as the good ol' lock-in. This is an event in which students are "locked-in" the church facility all night long. The night is filled with strange activities and students have absolutely no sleep.

Yesterday the complete opposite of that happened to me.

I came in to my office as usual, when I went over to unlock the door, nothing. The key went in but wouldn't turn. I tried all of my other keys (thinking I might be confused or something) but still nothing.

Needless to say, since I couldn't get to my computer, I had to make things up to do at work for the better part of the day until Hno. Vega climbed in through the window to open it from the inside. I felt so bad. I got in at approximately 1:30PM.

Because the Word says that "all things work for the good of those who love him, according to their purpose", I want my experience to help others like me. So I give you this...

Things to do if you ever get locked out of your office:
#1 Clean up your "other" office.
#2 Go shopping for any of your work needs.
#3 Walk around.
#4 Sort snacks.
#5 Decorate.
#6 Walk around.
#7 Double check all of your work.
#8 Order things online from someone else's computer.
#9 Walk around.
#10 Chat with co-workers.

No comments: