Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yesterday

I had a pretty jammed packed yesterday.
Here's the low-down:

*Went in to work (at church) at 8:30am.
*It was my turn to do the morning devotional.
*Cookie was in, so we did Children's Ministry things for the better part of the morning.
*Searched for a Student Ministry retreat location.
*Shopped for some things that we needed for the weekend.
*Picked up In-N-Out for lunch.
*Worked on tons of paperwork until about 3:30pm.
*My sister, Lillian, Jeremy and Baby Don stopped by the office so I could make a couple copies of a CD for them (for Lillian's cheer competition).
*Tons of phone calls came in all at once.
*Did a quick work overview with Cookie before I left.
*Searched for some stuff online my sister needed.
*Saved all of my sister's pictures from her camera into my computer.
*Did this stuff while trying to spend time with my sister and the kids (so nice to see them while at work).
*Walked them out and headed for my tutoring job.
*Got to Laura's (my students' mom) house at around 4:20pm.
*Tutored until 7:20pm.
*Rushed home in time to hang with my sister, the kids, my mom and dad.
*Had dinner and talked/laughed with them.
*Edgar picked me up at 9:30pm.
*Got to Edward's right after the 9:30pm show of 300 began.
*Saw 300.
*Got home at 11:45pm.
*Talked to Edgar on the phone.
*12:10am...to sleep.

No comments: