Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Two of my Favorite People in the World

Chris and Tina Reed

I met Chris and Tina about a year and a half ago. And ever since we started a friendship/mentorship, my life hasn't been the same.

Some thoughts on Chris:
* He is so wise.
* He is such an encourager.
* He loves God so much.
* He makes you feel like a million bucks.
* He cares about people.
* He is so giving.
* He makes me laugh.
* He serves God with all of his heart.

Some thoughts on Tina:
* She is like a breath of fresh air.
* She is a woman of prayer.
* She always has so much wisdom to share.
* She is so loving.
* She is generous.
* She is a great friend.
* She loves/knows God's Word.
* She constantly wants the best for me and everyone else around her.

(note: these are just some thoughts...I could literally be here all day talking about these two amazing people)

I love them so much.
Not only because they constantly give me their love and encouragement, but because God has used them in a tremendous way in my life. Every time I leave their presence I feel God all over the place...I feel a sense of love, care and encouragement from them as well as my heavenly Father.

Chris and Tina have done something in my life that I have never experienced before. When I see their lives, family, ministry, etc...I see so much of their surrender to God, dependence upon Him that it makes me want to know and love God more too.
Not only is their encouragement a benefit to my ministry but it's an inspiration to my life as God's child. And the thought that God has brought them into my life is one that brings me to tears. God is so good.

I am so blessed to have people like this in my life, examples of what God wants us to strive to become.

This is why Chris and Tina are two of my favorite people in the whole world.

P.S. If you ever find a "Chris and Tina" of your own hold on to them and never let them go!
P.P.S. I hope that one day I can be a "Chris" or "Tina" to someone.

2 comments:

Bibi said...

Jessica, I almost had tears roll out. I could really feel the love you guys have going on, it's amazing. Your so blessed to have them in your life.

I hope I can have a "Chris and Tina" in my life too!

And I'm absolutely positive you will be someone's "Chris and Tina" soon.

Jessica Torres said...

thank you Bibi, love you!