Thursday, March 15, 2007

Do You See What I See?

This is what I see when I come in to work everyday. It's my new desktop. It's Baby Don.

He's my 4 month old nephew...and there are times when just thinking of how much I love him (and my other two-Jeremy and Lillian) makes me tear up. Just looking at this today reminds me of how good God is. That he would give me such a beautiful family. I don't think I have ever loved my family as much as I do today. It shows me that God is helping for my small, inconsistent love to grow and flourish into a minimal image of His amazing love. I hope to love my family even more as years go by. That one day I can love them beyond measure...just as He loves me...because they deserve that and so much more.

Do you see what I see in this picture?

God's perfect love.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

I do see it!!

You're amazing!!