Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cardio Kick-Your-Butt-boxing

I started my cardiokickboxing class today.

7:25am Tuesdays and Thursdays.

We didn't actually kick anything today...just first day logistics...but I am looking forward to getting in shape.

Flatter stomach
Leaner muscles
Higher cardio resistance
Tighter everything

I really can't wait for Thursday to come!

And if you notice any results in the upcoming months please let me know...I'm sure it'll motivate the heck out of me.

P.S. One more goal I have is to be able to actually kick someone's butt after I'm done with this course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for u kiddo! About time you get out of that chair and stop being a fatty! j/k! I need to get out of my chair too....except I can't caz i'm too fat...i hate it...

Bibi said...

After you start seeing your own body transform and get hotter, you won't need anyone the tell you, "You look great," you'll be like "I KNOW!"