Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Post #5

I had an amazing Valentine's Day.

Everyone went crazy over all of the delicious treats Howard and I made, I had an awesome home cooked meal for lunch (stuffed peppers and rice) and I even got to take a nap right before my date...

pretty great, right?

And my date certainly did not disappoint.

I've known him, Christian, for a while and we've become really fun friends. He's easy to talk to, super smart and we totally have the mind thing going on...you know, those people that say the thing you're about to say, or say the thing your were totally thinking...yeah, we got that.

He came by pretty late (8pm), we both had busy days, and then we headed off for dinner.

We ate at this great Mexican restaurant, Avila's, and I got to have the bacon wrapped shrimp.

We talked tons and laughed...really great.

We then caught the 10:35 show for Fool's Gold...please don't waste your time.

It was a fun night and he even liked his gift (a copy of "Irresistible Revolution"...recommended by Damaris). My gift was interesting, to say the least. It made me laugh and made me feel 5...but that's another post.

Hope you had a great day too!

3 comments:

Kim said...

sounds like a fun time. Props on the treats...My V-day came and went, not really into that holiday plus Danny was gone. But I had two sweet boys that melt my heart everyday to share it with :)

Allison said...

Irresistible Revolution is part of the reason I'm moving to Kenya...it made me cry every day when I read it, so I haven't finished it yet...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad u had fun and didn't be a jerk! (with the exception of u kno wat...but i'm still proud of u!) Looks like I gotta find me a new date from now on for v-day since u're taken...i think i'll just hang out with my daughers next year...they'll probably hate me...but better me then some punk kids...