Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One Big, Happy Movie Family

I saw 27 Dresses this weekend.

I really liked it and laughed way more and way louder than I thought I ever would.

The people who watched it with us (everyone in the theater) were really great. I loved the way they laughed just as loud as I did, clapped when a really great joke came up and loudly told their neighbors how fun a moment was.

I hate it when I'm the only one enjoying myself in the theater, it bugs me to feel awkward and alone in my laughter...I like it when others are having just as much fun as I am at a movie. I think it makes the movie that much better.

There are exceptions though...

Like the teenage girls behind us who kept ooohhh-ing and ahhhh-ing at all of the mushy parts and asked ridiculous questions like: "Who's he?" (about the lead guy, 53 minutes into the movie) and "Is he going to kiss her?" (really?).

So if you find yourself in the same theater as me, please have a good, loud time...just make sure you're not 15 and annoying.

No comments: