Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Post #4

I had Valentine treats on my mind all day at work...

I left the church at 3pm and ran over to Borders to pick up my Valentine date his gift...

then I drove over to my hair appointment (just a cut) and got started once I got home at 5:30pm.


Howard got to my house around 8pm.

We had some KFC and continued...

We packaged everything up...


And then began to deliver at around 11:30pm.
I held everything in the car, so yes, those are my slippers...
Some of the recipients...
I forgot to take a picutre of Val, so here's picture of her door:

Cookie, today at the office:


And we still had enough to give a bunch to Howard's department supervisors and all of my co-workers here at church.

Everyone was SUPER grateful and really surprised.

Baking for 7 hours straight was SO worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE at work loved our bake treats! It's awesome!!! Thanks Jess! Good times...good times!

Allison said...

I'm so jealous that I did not receive any of those delicious treats!

Have a great date tonight!

Nick said...

I'm not big on sweets, but the heart shapes cookies without the icing looked good! I take it they were sugar cookies?

Bibi said...

They were AMAZING, you are AMAZING!! Thank you!